ROCKY ROAD RECIPE
· 100g unsalted butter
· 225g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
· 2 tbsp golden syrup
· 100g Malteser’s
· 100g milk or white chocolate chips
· 100g mini marshmallows
· 225g biscuits anything off your choice, broken into pieces
· Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking parchment.
· In a small pan, heat the butter, plain chocolate and golden syrup and stir together with a wooden spoon. Once melted together, leave to cool for 10 mins.
· In a large bowl, place the maltsters, milk and white chocolate chip, mini marshmallows, broken biscuits and bind together with the melted chocolate sauce.
· Pour into the lined tin and leave to set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hrs.
· Remove from cake tin and slice into 16 snack-sized rocky road bars.
· Dust the rocky road with icing sugar to serve.
Top tip for making Rocky road
The best thing about rocky road is that you can add whatever you like into the chocolate mix. Experiment with different sweets and chocks, crumbled up to make your perfect treat